The Earnings Tax Division points a Everlasting Account Quantity (PAN), which is a ten-digit alphanumeric quantity printed on a plastic card. Tax fee, TDS/TCS credit score, declaration of revenue, and different transactions are potential with just one PAN. If a PAN holder loses his PAN card and forgets his PAN, an incident can occur. In case there is no such thing as a change within the PAN information, one can straight hint his/her PAN by way of the portal of UTIITSL by utilizing the choice “Reprint of PAN Card”.
For the comfort of PAN holders, the Earnings Tax Division has tweeted that “If you don’t bear in mind your PAN particulars and wish to seek out out PAN to use for reprint of bodily card, please write to us at adg1 system. @incometax.gov.in and firstname.lastname@example.org.”
Nonetheless, if you don’t bear in mind your PAN particulars and wish to seek out out PAN to use for reprint of bodily card, please contact us at email@example.com and jd.systems1.1@incometax Write. gov.in (2/2)
— Earnings Tax India (@IncomeTaxIndia) February 15, 2022
Issues to recollect whereas making use of for reprint of PAN card
- Reprint of PAN card is feasible provided that the particular person has already been assigned a PAN, however in case of loss or injury to the prevailing PAN card, PAN card continues to be required. In such instances, the applicant is given a brand new PAN card with the identical PAN credentials.
- If there is no such thing as a must replace any particulars within the PAN, the applicant will probably be allowed to reprint his/her PAN card.
- PAN holders whose requests had been accepted by way of NSDL e-Governance and/or Earnings Tax Division’s e-filing portal can apply for this service,
- If the particular person is an Indian resident, the applicant has to pay a web-based price of Rs 50 (together with taxes), and if the particular person resides exterior India, the applicant has to pay a price of Rs 959 (together with taxes).
Steps to request for Reprint of PAN Card by way of NSDL
PAN holders who had their PAN utility accepted by way of NSDL e-Governance or who had obtained their PAN by way of the ‘Prompt e-PAN’ facility of ITD’s e-filing portal, might go to the NSDL web site and confirm their PAN card. You may request a reprint. By submitting an utility for a similar, a PAN card with the identical particulars will probably be despatched to the registered deal with registered with the Earnings Tax Division.
- Go to https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/ReprintEPan.html and enter your PAN.
- Now enter your Aadhaar quantity linked with PAN after which enter your date of beginning.
- Enter GSTN quantity which is optionally available and settle for the declaration given on the backside of the web page.
- Enter the captcha code and click on on ‘Submit’.
- Word: In case you have not linked your Aadhaar together with your PAN but, you’ll have to do it on or earlier than March 31, 2022.
Steps to request for Reprint of PAN Card by way of PAN Seva Portal
People also can submit a request for reprint of their PAN card utilizing the PAN Seva Portal operated by the Authorities of India. To use for reprint of your PAN card, comply with the steps given under.
- Go to https://www.pan.utiitsl.com/PAN/mainform.html and click on on ‘Reprint PAN Card’.
- Now learn the rules rigorously and click on on Reprint PAN Card.
- Now you can be redirected to this web page https://www.pan.utiitsl.com/PAN_ONLINE/homereprint the place it’s important to enter your PAN, Aadhar Quantity, Date of Delivery and Captcha Code.
- After getting entered all of the required particulars, click on on ‘Submit’ and your utility will probably be submitted efficiently.
pan buyer care quantity
In case you have any considerations concerning your PAN or want to make a grievance concerning your PAN particulars, you may contact the PAN – All India Buyer Service Middle given under.
- Contact: +91 33 40802999, 033 40802999
- Timings: 9:00 AM to eight:00 PM (Open on all days)
- E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For funding articles, enterprise information and mutual fund recommendation
you might be already subscribed
Story First printed: Saturday, February 19, 2022, 16:22 [IST]